Situated in the Villarabout area of St Martin de Belleville, this luxury private chalet comfortably sleeps 10 + 2.
This modern contemporary chalet is super luxurious, offering fantastic en-suite bedrooms, an open-plan living area, and a wellness suite with sauna, Hammam and massage area as well as outside hot tub.
- A talented and dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, professional host and chalet manager with in-resort chauffeur service
- Luxury accommodation in a twin or double en-suite bedroom
- Daily on-demand transfers from 8am to 11pm between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days (your chef and host have two days off)
- 5 course chef prepared dinner on 5 nights and local savoyarde supper on one evening
- Children's supper (if required)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers. (Towels are changed mid-week)
- Luxury Toiletries
- Housekeeping on each day of your stay
- British Satellite TV, DVD player and games console with DVD library
- Sonos in the main living area
- Hot Tub on the terrace, wellness suite with Hammam, sauna and massage bed
The bedrooms are furnished and accessorised in a modern alpine style with crisp white linen and sumptuous duvets. Each en-suite bathroom includes a hairdryer, Egyptian cotton towels, toiletries by The White Company plus bathrobes & slippers.
Situated on the ground floor, this bedroom is decorated in traditional reds and greys with woollen plaid curtains.
- Kingsize bed
- En-suite stone-tiled bathroom with a walk-in shower, basin unit and WC
The Master suite occupies the width of the rear of the chalet and is situated on the first floor. Soft furnishings are in grey & charcoal and a glass door leads onto the terrace.
- Super-kingsize bed
- En-suite Italian stone bathroom with walk-in shower, bath tub & basin unit
- Seperate WC
BEDROOM THREE & FOUR
Situated on the second floor at the back of the chalet, these bedrooms are decorated in shades of cream and brown. The view takes in the countryside behind the chalet.
- Twin beds which can be attached to create a super-kingsize bed
- En-suite Italian stone bathroom with WC, basin unit and large walk-in shower
Occupying the front of the chalet on the second floor, this room is decorated in a warm palette of navy and brown, and offers spectacular mountain and rooftop views.
- Kingsize bed
- En-suite Italian stone bathroom with double-width walk-in shower, basin unit & WC
THE LIVING AREAS are decorated in a modern palette of greys, creams, taupes & metallics, complimented by beautiful cowhide armchairs and lots of lamps & objets d’art. A three-sided fireplace acts as a centerpiece to the entire first floor.
Settle into the bespoke Italian corner sofa whilst watching the wall-mounted flat screen TV in the living area. Equipped with UK satellite TV and a DVD player, there are lots of DVDs, books & games to enjoy. Alternatively, you can retreat to the cosy snug area on the second floor, also equpped with a TV, DVD player and PS4 console along with childrens’ DVDs, books and board games.
The dining area’s great picture windows look out across the village to the mountains beyond, whilst a well-equipped kitchen means you dine on bone china crockery and Villeroy & Boch glassware.
On the huge private sun terrace with outdoor living furniture and undercover areas, there is a large hot tub to help you unwind after a day on the slopes.