Situated in the village of St Martin de Belleville and just a few minutes walk from the ski slopes, this luxury private chalet comfortably sleeps 10.
Designed with references to traditional chalets, its styling has a contemporary and welcoming feel, offering fantastic en-suite bedrooms, an open-plan living area, sauna, and a fantastic outdoor hot tub on a private sun terrace.
- A talented and dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, professional host and chalet manager with in-resort chauffeur service
- Luxury accommodation in a twin or double en-suite bedroom
- Daily on-demand transfers from 8am to 11pm between the chalet and the main lift/village
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days (your chef and host have two days off)
- 5 course chef prepared dinner on 5 nights and local savoyarde supper on one evening
- Children's supper (if required)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers. (Towels are changed mid-week)
- Luxury Toiletries
- Housekeeping on each day of your stay
- British Satellite TV, DVD player and games console with DVD library
- Sonos in the main living area
- Hot Tub on the terrace
THE BEDROOMS are furnished and accessorised in a modern alpine style with crisp white linen and sumptuous duvets, plus iPod docking stations in every room. Each en-suite bathroom includes a hairdryer, Egyptian cotton towels, toiletries by The White Company plus bathrobes & slippers.
Situated on the first floor, just off the main living area, this bedroom has bleached wood walls and is decorated with natural materials. A private balcony gives stunning views and there is direct access to the sun terrace.
- One super-kingsize bed
- En-suite with bath, separate shower, twin sinks
- Separate WC
Situated on the second floor, this room has bleached wood walls and is decorated in neutral tones with natural materials.
- One super-kingsize bed
- Built-in storage space
- En-suite bathroom with large walk-in shower, floor-standing basin unit & WC
Situated on the second floor, this bedroom has bleached wood walls and is decorated with natural materials.
- Twin beds which can be attached to create a super-kingsize bed
- En-suite tiled bathroom with WC, floorstanding basin and large walk-in shower
Bedroom 4 is situated on the second floor.
- One kingsize bed
- En-suite bathroom with bath, over-bath shower, basin unit & separate WC
Bedroom 5 is also situated on the second floor.
- Twin beds that can be attached to create one kingsize bed
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, twin basin sink unit & separate WC
THE LIVING AREAS are decorated throughout in a contemporary alpine style using soft warm tones, bleached woods and textured natural materials. A spectacular doublesided log fire divides the living and dining areas.
A large corner sofa sits in front of the glassfronted log fire, with a flat screen TV that receives UK satellite programs along with a DVD player and selection of DVDs. On the second floor there is a cosy snug with beanbags and cushions that offers a TV, DVD player, WiiU console and accompanying DVDs, console games, books and a selection of board games - a great hangout for young and old.
The dining area looks out over the stunning views towards St Martin de Belleville and Le Chatelard. An elegant but informal wellequipped kitchen includes bone china crockery and Robert Welch cutlery.
These views are shared by the large private sun terrace with picnic tables and rattan seating. There’s a large hot tub to help you unwind after a day on the slopes and the ground floor has a ski room with heated boot warmers and ski racks.