Exquisite new luxury chalet launching December 2018
This 6 en-suite bedroom, on-piste chalet in a genuine ski-in ski-out location, is a special addition to our luxury chalet portfolio. It is the flagship chalet in a new development in central St Martin de Belleville, and offers spectacular piste, village and mountain views and skiing from its doorstep.
The interior designer is working with a muted and neutral palette of creams, taupes, and light greys with lots of sumptuous fabrics and textures, bespoke furniture, designer pieces and high-end fixtures and fittings.
Flooded with natural light from large floor to ceiling windows and complimented with natural aged wood internal cladding, this chalet perfectly blends modern architecture with alpine elegance.
There are lots of little extras that will add to your holiday experience with us; set out below are the key benefits you will enjoy when booking a holiday in Chez Bugi:
- On-piste chalet in a genuine ski-in ski-out location
- A talented and dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, two professional hosts, chalet manager and access to chauffeur and vehicle
- Luxury accommodation in en-suite bedrooms
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- 5 course dinner on 6 nights (your chalet chef and host have one night off)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Artisan gin bar with premium tonics
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers. Towels are changed mid-week. The White Company toiletries.
- Cleaning on each day of your stay
- British Satellite TV and DVD player (with DVD library)
- Sonos music system in the main living area
- A selection of board games
- Evening turn down service
The chalet bedrooms are designed for the most discerning of guests, furnished and accessorised in a modern alpine style and adorned with crisp white linens and sumptuous duvets for a contemporary yet cosy feel.
All of our bedrooms have luxury en-suite bathrooms and guests are provided with super-soft Egyptian cotton towels, bathrobes and slippers. Each bedroom has its own ipod docking station to help our guests feel entirely at home and you will find hairdryers in each of the bathrooms.
The chalet is decorated throughout in a contemporary alpine style, using soft warm tones, bleached woods and textured natural materials.
The wonderful living area has a large corner sofa where guests can sit and relax with pre-dinner canapés in front of the spectacular glass-fronted log fire.
The living area also boasts a flat screen TV which is equipped with British Satellite TV and DVD player, together with a selection of DVDs. There is also a great selection of books and board games.
The dining area flows through from the living space and looks out over the stunning valley beyond St Martin de Belleville and the small hamlet of Le Chatelard. At night, the dining area benefits from the double sided log fire that separates the dining area from the living room.
The dining area opens out onto the large private sun terrace with its panoramic views across the valley. There are picnic tables and rattan seating, a great place to soak up the alpine sun.
There is a cosy open-plan snug area with beanbags and cushions. This area is equipped with a TV, DVD player and WiiU console along with children’s DVDs, books and board games – a great area for kids (young and old) to hang out. There is also a sauna to help relax and unwind.
The chalet benefits from a well equipped kitchen where your chalet chef will prepare your breakfast and evening meals. At other times (and on your chef and host’s day off) you are welcome to use the kitchen area.
More details coming soon
Prices and availability for Chez Bugi are shown in the table below. The Chalet can accommodate upto 12 guests. Prices are for a 7 night stay unless stated otherwise.
Catered prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a room. Peak weeks shaded grey are to be booked on a whole chalet basis only (with a minimum charge for 10 people) however, please feel free to contact us if you wish to book any of these weeks for a smaller party and we will try to accommodate you.
All chalet bookings are subject to availability.
Children under 2 years are charged at £100, provided they sleep in the same room as their parents. Children aged 2 – 12 are subject to a discount of £75 on the adult price. For holiday pricing purposes only, an adult is deemed to be a person aged 13 years or over on the date of arrival at the chalet.
Empty Bed Supplements
Empty bed supplements are charged at the adult price less £100.
Each of the rooms can usually accommodate 2 people (in either a double or twin beds), but it can be possible to add extra beds to some of the rooms. Adults or children in extra beds are charged at half the adult price. No child discounts apply where children are in extra beds. Please call us in advance of booking to confirm whether extra beds can be arranged.
The holiday prices listed above do NOT include:
- The costs of outbound or return travel and/or transfers
- Lift pass, equipment hire and ski/snowboard lessons
- Evening meal on chalet hosts’ day off
- 2% handling fee if payment for your holiday is by credit card or 3% handling fee if payment for your holiday is by American Express