Exquisite new luxury chalet launching December 2018
This 6 en-suite bedroom, on-piste chalet in a genuine ski-in ski-out location, is a special addition to our luxury chalet portfolio. It is the flagship chalet in a new development in central St Martin de Belleville, and offers spectacular piste, village and mountain views and skiing from its doorstep.
Across the chalet is a muted and neutral palette of creams, taupes, and light greys with lots of sumptuous fabrics and textures, bespoke furniture, designer pieces and high-end fixtures and fittings.
Flooded with natural light from large floor to ceiling windows and complimented with natural aged wood internal cladding, this chalet perfectly blends modern architecture with alpine elegance.
There are lots of little extras that will add to your holiday experience with us; set out below are the key benefits you will enjoy when booking a holiday in Chez Bugi:
- A talented and dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, 2 professional hosts and chauffeur
- Chalet manager and in-resort concierge
- Luxury accommodation in a twin or double en-suite bedroom
- Daily on-demand transfers from 8am to 11pm between the chalet and the village
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days (your chef and host have two days off)
- 5 course chef prepared dinner on 5 nights and local savoyarde supper on one evening
- Children's supper (if required)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Artisan Gin Bar with premimum mixers
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers. (Towels are changed mid-week)
- Luxury Toiletries
- Housekeeping on each day of your stay
- Evening turndown service
- British Satellite TV and DVD player with DVD library
- Sonos in the main living area
The chalet bedrooms are designed for the most discerning of guests, furnished and accessorised in a modern alpine style and adorned with crisp white linens and sumptuous duvets for a contemporary yet cosy feel.
All of our bedrooms have luxury en-suite bathrooms and guests are provided with super-soft Egyptian cotton towels, bathrobes and slippers. To help our guests feel entirely at home and you will find hairdryers in each of the bathrooms.
The chalet is decorated throughout in a contemporary alpine style, using soft warm tones, bleached woods and textured natural materials.
The wonderful living area has a large corner sofa where guests can sit and relax with pre-dinner canapés in front of the spectacular glass-fronted log fire.
The living area also boasts a flat screen TV which is equipped with British Satellite TV and DVD player, together with a selection of DVDs. There is also a great selection of books and board games.
The dining area flows through from the living space and looks out over the stunning valley beyond St Martin de Belleville and the small hamlet of Le Chatelard. At night, the dining area benefits from the triple sided log fire that brings the dining and living areas together.
The dining area opens out onto the large sun terrace with its panoramic views across the valley. Here you will also find a Hot Tub and beautiful outdoor seating.
The chalet benefits from a well equipped kitchen where your chalet chef will prepare your breakfast and evening meals.